B2B Marketing and Business Development ManagerToronto, Canada
This is an exciting new role at Brainrider! We are looking for a motivated self-starter to help drive our business pipeline and marketing campaigns. You will be responsible for working directly with the Brainrider Management Team to help plan, manage and execute the internal Brainrider marketing & pipeline initiatives. Successful candidates should expect this role to lead to a senior role in sales and account management.
Skills and Experience
- 2-4 years in a B2B marketing or business development role. Software industry experience preferred.
- Salesforce.com experience required.
- Marketing automation software experience strongly preferred.
- Experience working with email marketing tools, WordPress, social media publishing tools. Experience with paid search advertising would be an asset.
- Experience creating and/or training inbound sales processes strongly preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working with internal and external stakeholders on complex projects.
- Excellent project management, time management and organizational skills.
- Educate new prospects on capabilities of the agency.
- Qualify new prospects based on an understanding of their business needs and fit with qualification criteria.
- Nurture existing leads through ongoing phone and email communications.
- Schedule and facilitate discovery calls with early stage opportunities.
- Validate and update sales lead information in the company CRM (SalesForce.com)
- With marketing director, build and execute integrated marketing plan.
- Actively build product knowledge to ensure a high level of fluency with sales and marketing processes.
- Work with Marketing to create sales and marketing materials that support lead generation and nurturing activities.
- Contribute to Brainrider programs practice development and documentation
Brainrider is a high-growth B2B marketing services company helping our clients grow more profitable marketing & sales pipelines by injecting need-based marketing expertise into each client’s marketing strategy, plan, execution, and measurement.
Our team is the key to our success, a tenacious group of problem solvers who need and want to understand why. We are driven to find better solutions to pipeline marketing challenges and hurdles. We embrace accountability, celebrate passion, and despise “good enough”.
We are located in Toronto’s energetic Queen West neighbourhood, in an open-concept space designed for team collaboration, playlist sharing, and bottomless coffee. Our open workspace is filled with creativity, productivity, experimentation and learning. Whether we’re brainstorming better marketing ideas for our clients, or pushing hard to meet a tight deadline, it all happens with teamwork, adaptability and optimism.
Brainrider Core Value
We are a diverse team of personalities, strengths, weaknesses, and talents. Still, we all share a set of core values that are essential ingredients in everything we do. These are our shared core values:
- We want & seek to understand why
- We enjoy solving problems together as a team
- We break through barriers to get the right result
- We love taking full accountability
- We live life with joie de vivre!