B2B Marketing Programs ManagerToronto, Canada
Do you know how to plan and execute B2B marketing programs to fill a marketing & sales pipeline with enough of the right leads?
Are you excited about running the full planning, execution and measurement cycle for a variety of clients in a variety of industries ALL AT THE SAME TIME?
Is your marketing automation tool one of the most-used tabs in your web browser?
If so, you might be our new B2B Marketing Programs Manager.
Brainrider is a high-growth B2B marketing services company helping our clients grow more profitable marketing & sales pipelines by injecting need-based marketing expertise into each client’s marketing strategy, plan, execution, and measurement.
Our team is the key to our success, a tenacious group of problem solvers who need and want to understand why. We are driven to find better solutions to pipeline marketing challenges and hurdles. We embrace accountability, celebrate passion, and despise “good enough”.
We are located in Toronto’s energetic Queen West neighbourhood, in an open-concept space designed for team collaboration, playlist sharing, and bottomless coffee. Our open workspace is filled with creativity, productivity, experimentation and learning. Whether we’re brainstorming better marketing ideas for our clients, or pushing hard to meet a tight deadline, it all happens with teamwork, adaptability and optimism.
THE BRAINRIDER CORE VALUES
We are a diverse team of personalities, strengths, weaknesses, and talents. Still, we all share a set of core values that are essential ingredients in everything we do. These are our shared core values:
- We want & seek to understand why
- We enjoy solving problems together as a team
- We break through barriers to get the right result
- We love taking full accountability
- We live life with joie de vivre!
In this role, you will be responsible for managing and executing marketing programs for Brainrider B2B clients. Versatility is key since you will work on a wide variety of clients and programs including:
- Website traffic generation
- Lead generation
- Lead nurturing & qualification
- Paid advertising & sponsorships
- Email campaigns
- SEO/search marketing
- Program measurement
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 2-6 years in a related B2B marketing role
- Intermediate HTML and CSS for email design and landing pages
- Using Pardot marketing automation software to execute and measure B2B marketing campaigns
- Writing content for landing pages and emails
- Using some or all of: email marketing tools, Salesforce.com CRM, WordPress, social media publishing tools, PPC advertising, Google Analytics
- Communicating effectively with clients
- Project management, time management and organizational skills that allow you to work comfortably and effectively on multiple clients and projects at once
- Help drive project and campaign plans
- Manage client program deliverables and process through a project management tool
- Pardot execution: develop and edit code for landing pages, emails, and form CSS templates, lead scoring and grading set-up, integration with CRM, and more
- Campaign copywriting
- Plan and execute social media publishing and listening programs
- Plan and execute PPC programs (social, adwords, banner ads)
- Lead the development of results reports to guide client’s future marketing efforts
- Collaborate with Brainrider teammates and vendors to complete tasks
- Contribute to Brainrider programs practice development and documentation
- You may be asked to manage direct reports
- Deliver client programs on time and on budget
- Measure and continuously improve client campaigns
- Exceed client expectations of value delivered
- Contribute to improving Brainrider programs practice
Ready to apply?
This position may be based in our Toronto head office or working virtually in Canada or the US.
Impressive candidates selected to advance through our rigorous evaluation and hiring process will be contacted.
No agencies or recruiters please.Apply Now