B2B Marketing SpecialistToronto, Canada
Brainrider is a quickly growing B2B marketing services company that helps clients deliver better marketing results through relevant content, objectives-based website strategy, and lead generation programs. Our space is filled with creativity, productivity and learning. Whether we’re brainstorming better marketing ideas for our clients, or pushing the gas to meet a tight deadline, it all happens with speed, adaptability and optimism. Our team is the key to our success – it is comprised of problem lovers and problem solvers — we’re always looking for better solutions to our clients’ quandaries and for ways to be more efficient and effective. We are located in the heart of downtown Toronto, in an open-concept space designed for team collaboration, playlist sharing, gourmet chocolate sampling, and bottomless tasty coffee.
In this role you will be exposed to different aspects of project planning and management, including content, programs and website development. You will have the opportunity to use your skills and talents to assist the team with client projects as well as help further develop Brainrider methodology and practice. The ideal candidate is a motivated and reliable team-player with great communication skills, technical proficiency, a can-do attitude, and a client service focus.
We will help train you towards getting your Pardot Certification!
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Post-secondary degree or diploma
- 1-3 years work experience
- HTML & CSS experience
- Photoshop / Illustrator experience
- Love for continuous learning
- Understanding of marketing concepts
- Strong time management and organization skills
- Interest in SAS technology, marketing concepts, HTML & CSS
- Bonus points for experience with: Pardot Marketing Automation, Salesforce.com, WordPress, and/or Google Analytics
Work closely with B2B teams in executing B2B client projects across website, programs or content projects.
- Tasks can include set-up of:
- Work closely with B2B Marketing Managers and other members of the Brainrider team
- Assist in the Brainrider project planning, scheduling and management, including content, programs and website development
- Conduct marketing and/or industry research (e.g. best practices)
- Office administration
- Develop, update forms and landing pages
- Develop, execute emails and email drip campaigns
- Basic technical set-up
- List uploading
- Additional Pardot related tasks
YOU ARE A GREAT CANDIDATE IF YOU:
- Want and seek to understand why
- Enjoy solving problems together as a team
- Break through barriers to get the right result
- Love taking full accountability
- Live life with joie de vivre!